Last updated: June 07, 2022
These conditions define the meaning of words whose initial letters are capitalized. These definitions will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they are singular or plural.
An account is an individual account that you create to allow you to access certain parts or all of our Services.
Enterprise is also known as "the Enterprise", or "We", "Us", or "Our" in this agreement.
Cookies are small files stored on Your computer or mobile device and contain details about Your browsing history.
Country refers to Rajasthan, India.
Any digital device that can access the Service, such as a PC or cellphone, is considered a device.
Any legal person who processes the Enterprise's data is called a Service Provider. It includes third-party companies and individuals employed by the Enterprise to facilitate or provide the Service on the Enterprise's behalf, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Enterprise in analyzing the Service's use.
The Service infrastructure collects data automatically.
Website refers to ExtraLogics, accessible from https://extralogics.com
The individual accessing the Service or using it, the Enterprise or legal entity for which the individual is accessing the Service or using it, is all considered you.
Types of data collected:
Collecting and using your data
When you use Our Service, we may ask for personally identifiable information.
- Email address
- First and last names
- Telephone number
- Usage Data
When you use the Service, usage data is automatically collected.
Information such as Your Device's IP Address (e.g. Interner Provider address), browser type, browser version, the pages you visit from our Service, and the time and date of your visit.
We may also receive information from Your browser whenever you visit our Service or access the Service via a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies and other tracking technologies like this are used to track our Service activity and store certain information. Beacons, tags, and scripts track activity and improve Our Service. Some technologies we use include:
- Web beacons. Web beacons are small electronic files that can be embedded in certain sections of our Service or our emails. These web beacons may also be called clear, pixel tags and single-pixel. They allow the Enterprise to count the number of users who visited those pages, open an email, and collect other statistics related to the Website (such as recording the popularity of a section and verifying the integrity of the server).
- When You are offline, persistent cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies will be deleted when you close Your web browser.
For the purposes listed below, we use both persistent and session cookies.
Essential cookies / Necessary Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administration by: Us
- They serve a purpose: Cookies are necessary to provide you with certain services on the Website and enable you to use some of its features. They are used to authenticate users and protect user accounts from being misused fraudulently. These Cookies are essential to provide the services You request. We use them only to provide those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Permanent Cookies
- Administration by: Us
- Type: Permanent Cookies
- Administration by: Us
Use of your Personal Data
ExtraLogics may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To maintain and provide our Service, as well as to monitor its usage.
- Your Data can allow you to access different functions of the Service, which are only available to registered users.
- The performance of a contract includes the development, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contract with Us via the Service.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls or SMS.
- We will provide you with information, news, and special offers about similar goods, services, and events unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To handle Your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to Us.
- Maybe we can use your information for additional purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage patterns, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving the Service, products, and services.
- For business transfers: Maybe we can use your information to evaluate and conduct a merger or divestiture, restructuring or reorganization or dissolution of some or all of Our assets. Personal data about our Service users may be one of the assets transferred.
In the following circumstances, we may share your personal information:
- Business transfers: We may transfer or share Your data during negotiations for mergers, sales of Enterprise assets, financing or acquisitions of all or part of Our business to another organization.
- Partner companies: Your data may be shared with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Enterprise may also keep Usage Data to analyze Usage Data. ExtraLogics will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis.
Transfer of your Personal Data
The Enterprise processes Personal Data and information about you at its operating offices and any other locations where the parties involved are. It means that the information could be transferred to and stored on computers outside your state, province or country, where data protection laws might differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Enforcement of the law
The Enterprise may have to share Your Data under certain circumstances if required by law or respond to public authorities' valid requests (e.g., a court or government agency.
Additional legal requirements
If the enterprise believes it is necessary, it may share your data.
- Respect a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the Enterprise's rights and property
- Investigate and prevent possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- Protect the safety of the Service users and the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Even though we work hard to protect your data, there is no 100% secure way to send it across the internet or keep it in storage. Although we do all we can to keep your data safe, we cannot promise it is fully secured.
Privacy for children
Our Service is not for anyone younger than 13. If you are a parent/guardian and know that your child has given us Personal Data, Contact Us. We will take steps to delete any personal data obtained from anyone under 13 years of age without verifying parental consent.
If Your country requires consent to process Your data, we may ask Your parent for their consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We do not have any control over third-party sites or services' content, privacy policies, or practices and cannot be held responsible for them.
We will let you know via email or a message at the top of the site that the change has been made.
Get in touch
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our Website: https://extralogics.com
Phone number: +91 7737 304 405